The treatment for low sperm count depends, greatly, on what exactly it is that is causing the low sperm count. Some of the most common causes of a low sperm count can include genetic causes, stress, varicoceles, nutritional deficiencies, infections, obesity, the use of prescription or illicit drugs, and smoking. Even exposure to heavy metals is thought, in some cases, to lead to a low sperm count. Knowing the cause of a low sperm count can enable you and your health care provider to develop a treatment plan that has a higher chance of success. For example, if the cause is a lifestyle issue or a nutritional issue, it may be relatively easy to address the problem. If the problem is more complex, such as with varicoceles, treatment for a low sperm count will have to be a lot more aggressive. In other instances, such as occurs with genetic causes, it may not be possible at all to treat a low sperm count.
What can the man with a low sperm count do ?
So what is the man with a low sperm count to do? Unfortunately, there is no method of increasing the sperm count today! The modern protocol for managing male infertility is based on the man's motile sperm count; and on a simple test, called a sperm survival test. The sperm are washed, and their recovery assessed; the washed sperm are then kept in culture medium in the incubator for 24 hours and then rechecked. If there are more than 3 million motile sperm per ml, this is reassuring. If, however, none of the sperm is alive after 24 hours, this suggests that they may be functionally incompetent.
Treatment depends upon how low the count is. If it is only moderately decreased (total motile sperm count in the ejaculate being 20 million), it makes sense to try to improve the fertility potential of the wife, and the easiest treatment for men with moderately low sperm counts is superovulation plus intrauterine insemination. If after doing this and trying for 4 treatment cycles (the reason 4 is the "magic" number is that most patients who are going to become pregnant with any method will usually do so within 4 cycles) no pregnancy ensues, you need to go on and explore further alternatives, such as IVF or ICSI.
For men with a motile sperm count of more than 5 million in the ejaculate, IVF would be the first treatment offered. This would allow us to document if the sperm can fertilize the eggs or not. If fertilisation is documented, then the patient has a good chance of getting pregnant.
Find powerful herbal remedies
Advantage of Treatment
1. Fastest acting and safest mode of treatment available till today, absolutely no side effect of medicine.
2. Effectiveness is tested in thousands of patients with more than 90 % of success rate.
3. Medicine not only increases count but also increases sperm motility and Volume, abnormal sperm morphology will corrected with treatment.
4. Homeopathic medicine are safe, free from hormones.
5. Maximum time required for treatment is 9 month with minimum of 1 million sperm count, no need of medicine for at least 8 to 10 year after completion of treatment and semen analysis parameter will be normal.
6. Homeopathic medicine are small sweet pills and its easy to dissolve it on tongue, medication is easy and hassle free.
7. Treatment also clears Varicocele, hormonal imbalance and other urological abnormalities.
Recently it has been discovered that NEO due to its hormone normalizing activities helps in production of certain enzymes in the body that works as pheromones (attracting enzymes) for the opposite sex. This is a major achievement in the aphrodisiac industry as it’s a major achievement in the field of low libido and lack of interest in the male se*ual desire.increase sperm count
Increase your Stamina and Energy or more read on herbalcureindia.com