Boys are masculine, rugged and anything but beautiful. The fact that the teenage is the most experimental and fearless age in ones life is very true. Boys are always in search of a funky and cool look. There are many problem boys faced by them both physically and mentally but parents can help them to cope with them.
But fashion is a trend which people follow at a certain time and it is not meant for girls or women only. It is both for males and females. For boys of growing age that is teenage, they are very choosy about what they want to wear and how they want to look. For daily wear, they can use jeans with t-shirts or button- up shirts. Boys have the advantage of this dressing for casual as well as other occasions.
When boys start growing, they automatically think about their dressing and start following fashion. Many sorts of clothes can be seen in the market but boys select only trendy clothes without thinking whether they are comfortable or not. So try to use some advice from your parents or even your siblings. You can also use their choice while selecting clothes.
Always wear clothes in which you feel comfortable and confident because if you are not comfortable in clothes you are wearing even if they are designer wear, you won't look fashionable. You can also try cargo pants, trousers or khakis if you don't like to wear jeans.
Combination of mix and match or even pattern works great. Never use shades of same colour. If you are wearing a pattern shirt use plain trouser, jeans or pants. Don't use pattern trouser with pattern shirts or t-shirt. Similarly use plain shirt with patterned trousers like camouflage.
Try to wear clothes according to the occasion. Like if you are going for games dress up in Bermudas. If you are going for a dinner then you can dress up in trousers. For your casual wear, never over dress yourself. You can also try to give yourself a new look once in a week. Because it will enhance your personality and give you an elegant and interesting look. Instead of wearing your daily wear try something new and different.
Shoes also play a main role in your personality. Don't wear formal shoes with casual clothing and casual shoes with formal clothing. Try something decent as well as stylish.
Fashion is not limited to clothing only but also your own self which includes accessories, health, skin and much more. There are many heath and skin products available in the market to groom yourself with. Try to use these products and take good care of yourself. Treat your hair by using some stylish hair cut but the most important thing is that it should suit you. Use some cool sun glasses while going out. It enhances your personality and looks great. Spray on extra cologne for an extra boost. Make a habit of using a belt whether or not you tug-in your shirt.
Most significantly though, the clothes must feel comfortable.
1. Wear dresses in which you feel comfortable. Fill in your wardrobe with such dresses and you can try a variety of combinations.
2. Try to be different from the normal way of appearance. Wear a golf t-shirt or a cotton shirt on top of a jeans. A jeans match even with formal as well as casual shirts.
3. Put on a jacket to appear different. It provides enough ruggedness at the same time protecting your body from extreme weather conditions.
4. Put on a jacket to appear different. It provides enough ruggedness at the same time protecting your body from extreme weather conditions.
5. Matching is very essential. Make sure that the colors of your clothing match. Don't mix patterns.
6. Don't be sloppy. Make sure that all clothing items, even tee-shirts, are wrinkle-free. Also, always tuck in your shirt tails when wearing a tie. Sagging pants are not attractive. No matter how fashionable it may appear no one - not even teenage girls - wants to see your underpants. Invest in - and wear - a belt.
7. For particular occasions, find an oxford or button-down shirt that fits correctly in the neck. Ask an associate at your local department store to measure your neck to get a good fit. The top button of your shirt should always be buttoned when you wear a tie. Also, choose a tie that falls to the top of your belt line. Styles that fall short of this point tend to look stupid When tucking in shirts, be sure to pull them out just a bit so that they blouse slightly over the waistline of your pants.
Find powerful herbal remedies
8. When wearing shorts, wear ankle socks or slouched higher socks. Do not pull longer socks up the calf. Also, don't pair sandals with socks ever. This is a big fashion fake pas.
9. Stay away from tapered-leg pants. They usually tend to look obsolete and unfashionable Choose wide-leg or boot-cut styles for a more up-to-date look. Find jeans and other pants that sit at the base of your natural waistline. Pants that are hiked above the waist bring about images of world-famous nerd Steve Urkel.
10. Experiment new combinations from the existing wardrobe. Select your dresses that are durable so that they can be used in a rough manner.
See our Health Blog and also more read on swamiramdevmedicines.com