The wisdom that comes with age is very welcome and much longed for. But, the associated wrinkles and graying hair are agonized over. Most of us would wish to enter our autumn years with the maturity and wisdom that life has bestowed over a couple of decades—but without the wrinkles!
There is no magic cream or proven treatment that would give you youthful wrinkle-free skin as you age. But, here are a few tips to help you beat wrinkles while you age gracefully.
Protect your skin from the sun
Excessive sunlight exposure results in skin aging.
Use a sunscreen everyday before going out in the sun.
* Smoking strips skin of essential oxygen and reduces the rate at which skin regenerates.
* Deep lines in the area around the mouth are directly attributable to smoking.
* Skin needs cleansing even as it ages and oil production decreases.
* Skin needs to be clear of dead Cells and dirt to give you that youthful glow.
* Daily moisturizing, either with a regular moisturizer or a night cream can replenish skin moisture levels and water content.
* Moisturizing is best done on damp skin.
* Your face needs regular massages to increase the blood flow which helps the formation of new Cells and clearing away of toxins.
* Skin needs regular pampering and care, and a good facial or appropriate face cream can help skin feel cared for.
* Beauty routines and regimens should factor in seasonal and weather changes.
* It would be best to vary beauty routines in summer and winter, by small changes in cleansers and moisturizers and diet.
* Skin is attached to the underlying muscle and bone by fibrous bands and has to resist the actions of gravity as one ages.
* Care not to handle skin while making-up the face or which cleansing can keep skin looking unravaged and youthful.
* With the changes in science, come changes in beauty products.
* Newer beauty products are designed to be updated with regard to pollutants and other skin damagers, and may be better for the skin than resorting to older skin formulas.
Find powerful herbal remedies
* If care should fail and skin begins to show line, there is no cause for despair.
* Artful use of make-up can disguise fine lines.
* Products containing luminescent particles usually reflect light away from the face and make lines less noticeable.
Do not rush into cosmetic surgery
* The effects of going under the knife are usually permanent and may not be all that you wanted in the first place.
* It is best to deliberate surgical intervention for a necessary duration and decide upon it following feedback from trusted friends and family.
Turmeric Cream or more read on herbalcureindia.com