After being reminded that eating breakfast keeps you healthier, I wanted to share experiences on how to eat to stay beautiful and even healthier. I call it an antiaging diet. We all know that we should eat healthy, get enough sleep and always wear your seatbelt for a longer life. Now you have the opportunity to go the extra step and try an antiaging diet to help you live longer.
Home Remedies for Anti Aging
1. Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and this will give your skin a glowing effect. It is very common anti aging remedy.
2. Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many suffer from acne and blackheads and they really spoil facial appearance. With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple home made remedy for this is applying a mixture that’s made up of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on the skin before going to sleep.
3. Avocado helps to give you a fresh and young look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look. This is another useful home remedy for anti aging.
4. You can use lemons as part of your anti aging treatment. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
5. Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
6. Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effective in removing the first signs of wrinkles.
7. Certain essential oils show good results in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or some other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle lotion.
Natural Anti Aging Treatments
One of the best anti-aging home remedies comprises of coconut. Take a raw coconut and grate it well. Now, squeeze the coconut shreds and take out the milk. Apply the milk on your face and let it dry well. Rinse off with warm water.
If your skin is oily and you want to have a young and fresh look, using avocado will prove to be of great help. For the purpose, all you need to do is apply the avocado, be it in the form of pulp or slices, on your face. Wash your face after 15-20 minutes.
Find powerful herbal remedies
If aging has left your skin with marks and pigments, raw potato will come to your rescue. Rinse a potato thoroughly with water and cut it into half. Take one of the halves and rub its inner side on the areas having marks or pigments. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse off.
When the increasing work pressure gets combined with growing age, the result is wrinkled and puffed up eyes. In order to get rid of this problem, make use of best quality bee’s honey. Apply it around the skin of your eyes. Let it dry and then wash off.
Be it the removal of wrinkles or prevention of aging skin, sugarcane juice is always at your service. All you have to do is mix sugarcane juice with turmeric powder, such that it forms a paste. Apply the paste on your face, let it dry and then wash off with warm water.
Want to make natural anti wrinkle lotion? Add a few drops of sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose, jasmine, neroli or frankincense oil to a base oil, such as primrose oil. Use the resultant lotion on your face, on a regular basis, to see it smooth and wrinkle-free.
Herbal Vitamin for Anti-Aging and also more read on herbalcureindia.com