Besides the acne treatment options available out there, you can also use home remedies for acne, cures to acne also lies in the preventive care, the do's and don'ts that have to be followed. However, according to QuickAcneRemedy.com a website offering a natural acne medication and treatment , keeping and maintaing a healthy lifestyle does not guarantee prevention from acne.
The most common features of Acne
Most people do not have any problem in recognizing acne. But sometimes, there are a few other kinds of skin condition that resemble acne closely but are actually quite different.
In order to identify and estimate the acne condition in various stages, there are certain features to be examined.
• Excessive oiliness on the skin.
• Whiteheads which sometimes are inflamed spots.
• Large visible skin pores.
• Little bumps under the skin (clusters of them).
Acne & blackheads Home Remedies
1. Put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed, should help reduce swelling overnight. Make sure it is the paste not the gel. One of the most popular acne home remedies.
2. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne.
3. Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent acne, pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
4. Place strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.
5. Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
6. Another method is to massage the face with the skin of lemon before washing with lukewarm water.
7. Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of acne, pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.
Find powerful herbal remedies
8. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. At least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables should be included in your diet. All acne home remedies should include a healthy diet.
9. A couple of garlic cloves, crushed and dabbed on the face 1-2 times a day. One of the smellier acne home remedies!
10. Home face wash for acne: Mix together 1 or 2mls each of the following: witch hazel, tea-tree and sweet fennel essential oils, adding essential oil of geranium for women and essential oil of rosewood for men. Mix with 300mls of water. Shake before use, as the oils will float on top of the water during storage. Dab affected areas with cotton wool two or three times a day. The oils will clean and unclog giving antibiotic-like protection to the skin.
Natural Remedies and also more read on gonaturalremedies.com